Dear Cornerstone Families,
Last year we raised over $2,000 through Box Tops for Education!! This year we will have three collections (Fall, Winter, and Spring). The money raised helps to fund teacher grants such as Science Alive, transportation for field trips, and new playground equipment.
During the collections we will be keeping track of the number of Box Tops collected by each classroom and rewarding the winning class in each grade.
All Box Tops that are turned in are hand counted by the Box Tops committee, and must be submitted to BTFE following their guidelines in order for our school to earn credit. The committee thanks you for following these rules with your box tops submissions:
1. Box Tops may not be expired. The expiration date must show on each Box Top. Please discard expired Box Tops as we do not receive credit for expired Box Tops.
2. Please submit Box Tops in baggies as these are easier to sort and count than using collection sheets.
3. Clearly print the child’s name and the teacher’s name on the paper so they get credit!
4. Any Bonus Box Tops (printed at the checkout) can be placed in an envelope or bag with the child’s and teacher’s name on it (these are counted differently).
5. Labels for Education are NOT Box Tops. Please deposit those in the soup label donation bin by the office.
For more information on BTFE, more chances to earn money for our school, and what brands have Box Tops visit www.btfe.com.
Thank you so much for your participation!
The CPTG Box Tops Committee
Tell me about the Box Tops Volunteer Opportunities...
- Generate and distribute flyers during Box Tops Collection Months
- Collect and tally amount of collected Box Tops
- Redeem Box Tops, record and report totals to Leadership Team
- Help reward the class who collects the most Box Tops with a special event TBD